Climate of Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk Average Weather
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, united-kingdom, 54°38'N, 6°13'W, 80 m (262 ft)
- Belfast, Northern Ireland has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Belfast, Northern Ireland is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.1 degrees Celsius (48.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 846 mm (33.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1285 hours.
- If Belfast, Northern Ireland were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Tiree, Uk - 209.9 kms (130.5 miles) N
- Malin Head, Ireland - 106.9 kms (66.4 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 1.6 kms (1 miles) NNW
- Belmullet, Ireland - 249.5 kms (155.1 miles) W
- Clones, Ireland - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) SW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) WSW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) WSW
- Dublin, Ireland - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) S
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) SSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 238.9 kms (148.4 miles) SSW