| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belfast, Northern Ireland in June is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with rain sometimes. Only 68mm (2.7in) of water is transfered across on average 16 days.
- The heavens above Belfast, Northern Ireland are fair having on average a moderate 5:46 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 16:52 long and the longest day is 17:16 long with an average length of 17:10.
- There are approximately 11:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belfast, Northern Ireland June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Belfast, Northern Ireland:
- Tiree, Uk - 209.9 kms (130.5 miles) N
- Malin Head, Ireland - 106.9 kms (66.4 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 1.6 kms (1 miles) NNW
- Belmullet, Ireland - 249.5 kms (155.1 miles) W
- Clones, Ireland - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) SW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) WSW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) WSW
- Dublin, Ireland - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) S
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) SSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 238.9 kms (148.4 miles) SSW