Vs > Kotlas
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Walnut, Il, Usa
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Tystofte, Denmark
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Charlottetown, Pe, Canada
Kotlas vs Belgaum (Sambre), India
Kotlas vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Kotlas vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
Kotlas vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Gladman Point, Nt vs Boonton, Nj
Kastamonu vs Takayama
Rio San Juan vs Kabompo
Tabligbo vs Baie Comeau, Qc
- The distance between Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 3,114 km or 1,935 mi.
- To reach Belfast, Northern Ireland in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 280.6° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Belfast, Northern Ireland bearing 234.8° or SW .
- Belfast, Northern Ireland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Belfast, Northern Ireland is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.7 °C (13.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.8 °C (39.2°F) less in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 309.5 mm (12.2 in) more which is equivalent to 309.5 l/m² (7.6 US gal/ft²) or 3,095,000 l/ha (330,876 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.6° higher in Belfast, Northern Ireland than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Belfast, Northern Ireland relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs Belfast, Northern Ireland
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Tara, Russia
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Chambersburg, Pa, Usa
Kotlas vs Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa
Kotlas vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Kotlas vs Morrison, Il, Usa
Kotlas vs Elmira, Ny, Usa
Malarg E vs Swift Current (cda), Sk
Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia vs Porto Uniao
Gorznyj vs Covington, Tn
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador vs Nurnberg
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Tiree, Uk - 209.9 kms (130.5 miles) N
- Malin Head, Ireland - 106.9 kms (66.4 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 1.6 kms (1 miles) NNW
- Belmullet, Ireland - 249.5 kms (155.1 miles) W
- Clones, Ireland - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) SW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) WSW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) WSW
- Dublin, Ireland - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) S
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) SSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 238.9 kms (148.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas